These are options that you can use to create the information needed to answer your Forms, Inductions, and SWMS.
a. Question. This is the title of the question.
b. Use Rich Text Title. This is when you have questions or information in bullet form, quotations, bold letters, etc.
c. Question type:
- Answerable by Yes/No
- Options ( Single Select) - Series of choices where they can choose a Single answer.
- Options ( Multi-Select) - Series of choices where they can choose Multiple answers.
- Text - Enables them to create their own answers in a Text format.
- File - Enables them to Upload a File or photo.
- Static text - Display text.
Question Is Active: Yes/No - Enables the question to be Active or not.
d. Ask Question:
- Always - the Question asked all the time upon check-in or out.
- Only one time - Question is asked just once and will no longer appear during every check-in.
- One time per site - Question is only asked once per site if you have multiple sites.
- One time per day- Question is asked once a day regardless of multiple check-ins.
- One time per day per site - Question is asked once a day regardless of multiple check-ins for a specific site.
e. Ask Mode:
- Anytime - the question will be asked Anytime.
- Check-in - the question will be asked upon check-in.
- Pre Check-in - You will be able to check-in regardless you are on the site or not.
f. Question Default Mode:
g. Question Sensitive:
Yes/No - Sensitive questions can be automatically deleted.
Click on .